The Law Offices of Richard H. Hughes has been serving the Tyler and East Texas area for over 25 years.
Attorney Richard H. Hughes was born on April 19, 1959. He is married with two children.
Mr. Hughes graduated as follows:
- Graduated from Lon Morris College with BA.
- Graduated from Steven F. Austin, BS in Business
- Graduated from South Texas College of Law, 1985, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
The Law Offices of Richard H. Hughes provides services in:
- Debt Relief
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- IRS Levies
- Possible Tax Discharge In Bankruptcy
- IRS Payment Plan
- Chapter 7 & 13 Payment Plans Available
- Debt Settlement
- Child Support
- Business Entities
- Partnership Agreements
- Power of Attorney
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract